How can I go to the US if my girlfriend lives there? Posted on June 20, 2011

I have a girlfriend in the US and I want go there to be with her. How can I go to the US?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: