How can I go about getting my car back from the impound and fees waived? Posted on July 21, 2011

My son was arrested while driving my car and charged with driving on a suspended license. My car was put into impound and won't be released for 30 days. Yesterday I recieved a certified letter from the University of Arizona Police Department the envelope was adressed to me but enclosed was a Notice of Impoundment for a man that had been arrested the day before my son's arrest and the charge was that of an Extreme or Aggravated DUI. My concern is that this man recieved my Notice and on it is all my personal information. Home address, Phone #, make and model of my car, Plate #, VIN #. With confidentiality laws strict as they are could I use this to possibly get my car released from impound and all fees waived?