How can I give my properties to my wife, but not her children? 1 Answers as of March 27, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Richard J. Keyes Attorney at Law | Richard J. Keyes
Give your wife a life estate in the property with the remainder over to who you want the property to go to after her death.
Answer Applies to: Missouri
Replied: 3/27/2017
Click to View More Answers: