How can I get a warrant served from 2008 while my husband is currently incarcerated? Posted on June 28, 2011

My husband has an outstanding charge from 2008 in Wake County, however has never been served the warrant. He is currently serving 2 years in a Federal Institution in Michigan. He will be unable to be released on good time/or to a halfway house because this charge shows up on the NCIC database. I've contacted the DA in Wake County, as well as the Court clerk to try to proceed with getting this dropped or served to him so that my husband can come home a free and clear man but so far have not had any luck. Can you offer any advice as to what I could do short of paying for a lawyer (which we can't afford currently). Any help is greatly appreciated!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: