How can I get a visa extension? 2 Answers as of June 16, 2011

I am 36 weeks pregnant and I have a b2 visa. At the point of entry, I was only granted stay till 29th June 2001 with no eos written on my i94. I now want to apply for extension.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Christine Troy
Law Office of Christine Troy | Christine Troy
You can apply for one- it is up to DHS discretion. If you are medically unable to fly, then you should get a letter from your doctor and submit with your application.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/16/2011
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
Contact my office and we can apply for your B-2 extension, that should give you up to a further 6 months stay in the U.S.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/15/2011
Click to View More Answers: