How can I get total custody of my kids? 1 Answers as of July 04, 2013

I have share custody with my kids father, what do I need to get sole custody of them and I can move to a different state?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reeves Law Firm, P.C.
Reeves Law Firm, P.C. | Roy L. Reeves
File a motion to modify.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 7/4/2013
Click to View More Answers: