How can I get specs for a provisional patent application? 5 Answers as of August 13, 2011

Drawings for provisional patent have been completed but specs need to be written. Also need someone to review Provisional Application Cover Sheet.

Intellectual Property Center, LLC
Intellectual Property Center, LLC | Ak Shaf
I would suggest your hire an attorney to assist you or contact the USPTO. Good Luck
The Law Offices of Mark Trenner
The Law Offices of Mark Trenner | Mark Trenner
This is exactly what patent attorneys do. In addition, a patent attorney can file the provisional patent application with the US Patent Office, assist with filing a regular patent application claiming priority to the provisional patent application, provide a non-disclosure agreement, and help negotiate a license for the invention, just to name a few of the services patent attorneys offer.
DANIEL NESBITT
DANIEL NESBITT | Hasse & Nesbitt
You should hire a professional patent attorney or patent agent, and make sure that your description and the completed figures themselves comply with all requirements of the patent law.
Young Basile
Young Basile | Denise Glassmeyer
The specification section of a patent is individually tailored to the particular invention. I recommend retaining a patent attorney or agent to prepare these documents for you.
Barton Barton & Plotkin | Maurice Ross
You need to retain a patent attorney or at least a qualified patent agent. Do not try to do this yourself-you will be making a big mistake unless you retain counsel.