How can I get someone to respond for my husband? 2 Answers as of May 19, 2011

We need help we need some to respond for my husband. My sister said she would do it but they said she don’t make enough money and we no one that can do it.

Oltarsh and Associates, PC
Oltarsh and Associates, PC | Jennifer Oltarsh
You have to have enough funds for an affidavit of support. It can be anyone: a relative, a friend, etc. without sufficient funds the case will not be approved. I have been practicing for over 15 years. Our immigration law firm has been in the immigration field for more than 45 years. We have handled cases with experience, integrity, and good effect. Please call me. We offer payment plans with no interest.
I assume you are asking me about the I-864 Affidavit of Support. Well, you just have to ask USC or Legal Permanent Resident friends who make a certain amount of money to do it for you. If you do not find someone to do it, then your husband may lose his opportunity to get a green card. Please do it . . . find a way. I can't say it enough . . . just get on with it because it is that important to your family. Good luck!