How can I get rid of my back taxes? Posted on August 09, 2010

I owe about 12 years of back taxes to the IRS. Will they be able to take my wages if I get a job again? Will it help if I file for bankruptcy or will they still have a way to make me pay? How can I stop the penalties and interest?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: