How can I get rid of a failure to appear for harrasment charge? 1 Answers as of March 11, 2011

In August of last year me and my husband got into an argument and his grandmother called the Dothan Alabama police on us. They came and arrested both of us and charge us with domestic violence 3rd degree. then we went to court and they dropped it to harassment. They also gave us 2 years probation and anger management classes. But I could not do either one or make it to my court date. I cant find work, I’m basically homeless. What should I do to make this go easier without going to jail?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ferguson & Ferguson
Ferguson & Ferguson | Randy W. Ferguson
How much jail time did you get sentenced to at the hearing? If you get revoked, they will either require you to serve jail time or put you back on probation or work release. It is usually better to turn yourself in and deal with it now.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 3/11/2011
Click to View More Answers: