How can I get a restricted license? 3 Answers as of January 23, 2014

I got a DUI Dec 21st, they cited and released me. I was given a 30 day license to drive, it’s about to expire, I work.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Hudson Bair | Hudson Bair
If this is a first offense you must be suspended for 30 days before you can reinstate on a restricted basis. You should ask your lawyer to help you with the process.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 1/23/2014
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
You need to retain an attorney. What good is the restricted license after you are convicted of DUI?
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 1/23/2014
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
You need to hire a DUI specialist, and do it soon before you lose your chance to save your license at the DMV.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 1/23/2014
Click to View More Answers:

Need more information on drunk driving law? Visit our free DUI resource page to learn more.

If you need immediate assistance, fill out a free case evaluation form to connect with a DUI lawyer in your area today!