How can I get a quick divorce from a state of michigan prisoner? 2 Answers as of February 01, 2011

My daughter's husband is in prison and will be there for several years..She wants a divorce so she can move on with her son and fiance..Her current husband is an inmate and may give her a hard time.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Colucci and Associates
Colucci and Associates | Paul Colucci
Your daughter can proceed with the divorce. She may give me a call to start the proceedings and finally be able to get on with her life.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 2/1/2011
Law Office of Martin Blank
Law Office of Martin Blank | Martin E. Blank
The process will be the same as for anyone. However, you must serve him through the MDOC.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 1/31/2011
Click to View More Answers: