How can I get primary placement of my son? 1 Answers as of April 07, 2011

My husband, who has never really been an involved father, all of a sudden wants Primary placement or at least shared custody of our 3 yr old son. Knowing him like I do, this is to get out of paying child support because he views it as paying me and he wants to hurt me. He has been a "father" to my two older children for the past 12 years but now has little to do with them. He has virtually unlimited resources to drag the divorce out for a long time. What can I do to prevent this from happening? I am not trying to keep him from our son but I want primary placement.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Michael Anthony Wing, P.C.
Michael Anthony Wing, P.C. | Michael Anthony Wing
You present your case to the divorce court, or you reach an agreement with the husband. No matter what, you need counsel on your side to review all the varying aspects of your case. Stay well.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 4/7/2011
Click to View More Answers: