How can I get possession of my property back from someone else? Posted on July 18, 2011

I got a worker’s comp. settlement in 2009 and bought me a vehicle but had to put it in ex boyfriends name because of driving under suspension with plans on getting my license reinstated. We were together until just recently and the vehicle was bought for me and my family and everything. How do I prove its my vehicle if has told others it was mine and I bought it and he would never keep it from me but yet he is. What do I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: