How can I get the police to stop coming over to the house? 1 Answers as of April 13, 2012

A police officer stopped my boyfriend and his mom and told them to stay away from me because i have a charge against my father for a molestation which did not happen and there is no such charge against my father. Now my boyfriend will not see me and the police are driving by my parents house several times a day i would like this to stop.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
Try complaining to the internal affairs department of the police department they work for.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 4/13/2012
Click to View More Answers: