How can I get physical child custody? 1 Answers as of April 26, 2011

I actually have 3 children and they want to live with me. Can my 14 yr old daughter sign a paper stating she and her brother and sister want to live with me instead of their mom?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Fox Law Firm LLC
Fox Law Firm LLC | Tina Fox
The courts looks at the "best interest of the children" standard which looks are array of factors, but will also take into consideration the wishes of your 14 year old. I encourage you to contact our office to set an appointment for a free 30 minute consultation to discuss your options.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 4/26/2011
Click to View More Answers: