How can I get a petty theft expunged off my record if I was once denied? 2 Answers as of May 31, 2011

Petty theft arrest, filed documents to have it taken off my record but received notification that it was denied. I finished school and cannot take my state boards with it on my record or get a job. This is my only offense.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Karen Kilpatrick
Law Offices of Karen Kilpatrick | Karen Kilpatrick
Did you receive the denial notification from the FDLE or the court? I can help you, just need a few more details. Most times, you will be able to reapply but it just depends on why you were denied or by whom. Please feel free to email or call if you would like guidance specific to your situation.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 5/31/2011
Click to View More Answers: