How can I get a parolee to stop living at my home in California? 3 Answers as of January 03, 2011

I am oldest of two children my father passed away in 10/4/09 being a diabetic and amputee. Two months prior he needed me to come to his home to speak to me. At that time my only brother was paroled there. My brother always being always in prison, to the point where he is now on heavy mental health pills, my mother made me power of attorney. I have called asking for help from his parole agent and I have been getting no where. My son and I are victims of my brother. He was placed on more mental pills. He cried to my mother he did not want to go to the program. Well she is ok for him to live here, I have called his agent saying he could not parole here. I have explained how to her that he is here selling and using and also brought to her attention how my son and I were victims of him. When I called his p.o. for help my pleas get ignored.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Eric Sterkenburg
Law Office of Eric Sterkenburg | Eric Sterkenburg
Get an tempory restraining order against him.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 1/3/2011
Nelson & Lawless
Nelson & Lawless | Terry Nelson
You could seek a civil restraining order against him if there actually are grounds such as violence, threats, intimidation, theft, misconduct, crimes, drugs, etc. Get the restraining order package from the court and see if you can answer the questions in a way that shows the judge a need for removal from the home.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 12/27/2010
Dennis Roberts, a P.C.
Dennis Roberts, a P.C. | Dennis Roberts
1. Go to the Supervisor of that Parole Office. It is outrageous if you say he is selling and ingesting drugs and you live there with a minor child. Has he hurt you or your child?

2. You might be able to get a Restraining Order which will require him to vacate the house if you can allege he is doing drugs or is in anyway harmful to you or your child Good luck.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 12/27/2010
Click to View More Answers: