How can I get out of an entertainment contract? Posted on July 29, 2011

I have a terrible "general entertainment manager" who basically has numerous flaws in our contract according to California Law. She has not gotten me auditions nor work, she has no out clause, and she has a ten year contract, unheard of in Los Angeles. We did not know this was outrageous signing. Does the contract have to follow South Carolina or California state laws, or both? I live in California. She does not. And what laws can I use to get out of this contract? I am basically looking for a way to get out this contract legally and pain free.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: