How can I get my work project reinstated so I don't go to jail? 3 Answers as of April 27, 2016

I was sentenced to do work project about4 years ago but failed to do it.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
First you need to hire a lawyer to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present so it is less risky for you. Then the lawyer can talk to the Judge about reinstatement.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/27/2016
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
Work project, really? do you mean work release? There is a warrant for your arrest. Whenever you decide to act like an adult, you are going to jail. PERIOD.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 4/26/2016
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
Because of the time lag, you will be going to jail. You have no excuse for not completing the program and, you had time to correct the problem, but waited 4 years.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 4/26/2016
Click to View More Answers: