How can I get my wife's H2b Visa status changed? Posted on June 24, 2011

My wife is on H2b Visa and she has been working with the same company and filing taxes for over 5 years. We want her status change so we could be together as man and wife, but her visa required her to go back every year before the contract she has with the company expires. I have not been working for a couple of years and have no proof of financial affidavit, since she has been supporting herself and have her tax returns to prove her income why did I still have to show proof of support. I have nobody to co sponsor for me and her contract is about to expire. I do not want my wife to go back to her country we've only been married for 6 months. What should we do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: