How can I get my son if my husband falsely accused me of abuse? Posted on May 18, 2011

My husband told me he was going to lie to the cops and put me in jail if I didn't give his phone back. He said he would tell the cops I tried to push him and my son down the stairs. After I caught him having an affair. He put me in jail got a lawyer and put a restraining order on me I can't go near my son my house or nothing or I go to jail. He said he could use this against me cause 3 years ago I got domestic violence for throwing a rock at the truck cause he was having an affair. So when I go out of jail I filed a restraining order against him for my son and I. I told about all the abuse he has been doing to me for years now. I got 8 letters I think there called after dates for the judge I'm a good mom and all the abuse that has happened to me. I was wondering do you know who might get my son we are just waiting for the judge to make up his mind.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: