How can I get my settlement money from an insurance agency? 1 Answers as of July 20, 2011

A few years back I received a partial settlement from overcharges on insurance in Texas as part of a class action suit, there was to be a final distribution of those funds which should be several thousand. We had moved shortly after receiving the last partial pay and have not heard anything since. How can we get to the final stage of that settlement?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Earl K. Straight
Law Offices of Earl K. Straight | Earl K. Straight
The easiest way is probably get in touch with the attorneys representing the class. You can search the net to find which court the case is pending, and the courts website should have the attorneys information. If not, you can call the court clerk to get that information.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 7/20/2011
Click to View More Answers: