How can I get my record expunged? Posted on July 20, 2011

I have been off probation for a little over 3 years now, and want to see about getting my record expunged. I have not been in any trouble since. I have 2 associates degrees (I just graduated this past june) and want to join the military so I can take care of my family. Is there anyway I can get this expunged and if so how do I go about doing so?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: