How can I get my property back? Posted on May 01, 2011

i have a travel trailer in an ex-fiance's storage unit and he is refusing to sign to release it or meet for a stand by since i have an order of protection. How do i get my property? What are my rights against the ex-fiance and storage unit, who is refusing to cooperate?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: