How can I get my police record? 1 Answers as of October 28, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
Go to your local Sheriff's office and ask for livescan.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/28/2017
Click to View More Answers: