How can I get my military dog tags back from my ex’s father back? 1 Answers as of September 09, 2016

A few months ago, my ex told me that her father has my military dog tags. I have asked multiple times for them back and have yet receive them.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Candiano Law Office
Candiano Law Office | Charles J. Candiano
This is NOT a personal injury action. Send him a registered letter. You could bring an action in Replevin but it will probably cost a few thousand dollars which would be silly on your facts.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 9/9/2016
Click to View More Answers: