How can I get my license back if it was taken while being searched by police? 1 Answers as of June 15, 2011

I live in CT. I walked from my friends home to CVS pharmacy to fill my prescriptions and I also had a bad cold so I looked at cough syrup as I waited for my prescriptions. My friend had gone outside for a while before to get a coffee so I went to see where he was. The police had him in a car and two male officers searched me 3 times. When they found nothing they took my driver's license and I never had a ticket or accident. This happened Nov 2006. I never heard from them or received any paperwork. I want my license back I did nothing wrong and my friend was a witness. Please help me.

Fitzpatrick, Mariano, & Santos, PC
Fitzpatrick, Mariano, & Santos, PC | Raymond J. Savoy
Go to the police dept and request they return your license. Since this occurred in 2006, go to the dmv and get a new license.