How can I get my license back if I just paid the court fines and fees but never did the alcohol school or did any of the probation? 2 Answers as of May 15, 2017

Do I still need to do this to get my license back? A lot of stuff has changed for me. I don’t drink anymore and I take care of my disabled mother. Besides my DUI, I have never been in trouble.

As the law presently exists in order to get your license back after a DUI conviction and subsequent suspension you have do the FOP (first offender program.) Otherwise you will never get it back as long as you do not take it and no matter what else you have done.
You must complete the alcohol program, or you will never get your license back. First thing first. You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present if the underlying charge is a misdemeanor, so it is less risky for you. You can never get reinstated into the program as long as you have a warrant.