How can I get my husbands rights terminated? Posted on July 28, 2011

My husband never calls or goes to visit his 2 kids by his ex and I feel he should have his parental rights taken away because out of the 3 years me and my husband have been together he has only went to visitations maybe 20 times. Can I help him do this? Or is it only something his ex can do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: