How can I get my husbands name off of the deed to our house-even if his names stays on mortgage? Posted on March 28, 2011

We are separated. He does not live at property and I need assistance from the county to do repairs on the property but his name needs to be removed from the deed first. He is agreeable to this and does not live at the property. We currently have a mortgage in both names that will become solely mine once we are divorced.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: