How can I get my husband to the US? Posted on June 26, 2011

The baby's father is in Mexico and the wife is a US citizen. How ca we get him to be with his family legally?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: