How can I get my husband to legal status if he was deported twice? Posted on June 28, 2011

My husband has been deported twice from USA. We have been together for 7 years and have three small children. We are currently in Honduras filing his I-130. Also have recently found out that I am three months pregnant. Our youngest daughter was born with a tumor growing off of her tailbone. It was removed at birth and the doctors say that there is a 70 percent chance it could come back. Also my oldest daughter has ADHD and has not been able to receive her medicine here. They also do not speak Spanish and that is a big problem being that they need to get to school. Is there any way my husband can receive a waiver do we have enough evidence to prove hardship? Can we be considered as an emergency situation? Please give us some advice. Thank you very much!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: