How can I get my gun rights restored? Posted on May 14, 2011

I was convicted of two felonies in the state of Wyoming for drug possession and accessory before the fact to sell of a controlled substance. I was also convicted of a misdemeanor for possession. I was not convicted for any violent crime. My question is, "Can I hunt with a muzzleloader?" If so, " What kind?"

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: