How can I get my girlfriend's visa to come to the United States? 10 Answers as of January 19, 2012

How can I get my Filipino girlfriend to the United States? How is the processing for Visa for her?

It will depend upon the type of visa you wish your girlfriend to receive. There are several types of visas available.
LAW OFFICES OF ALAN R. DIAMATNE APLC
LAW OFFICES OF ALAN R. DIAMATNE APLC | Alan R. Diamante
She can contact the U.S. consulate in Manila for a tourist visa. It will not be easy unless she has a stable job and is stable financially.
Carol Beth Wolfenson | Carol Beth Wolfenson
If you are a US citizen and the two of you have met, you could bring here to the U.S. as a K-1 fiancee. It takes about 6 months and you have to marry within ninety days after her arrival.
Bell, Nunnally & Martin, LLP | Karen-Lee Pollak
If you are a US Citizen and you get engaged to your girlfriend you can bring her here on a fiance visa. You will file a petition for alien relative and form I129 F with the USCIS in the United States. Once that application is approved she will go for an interview at the US Consulate in her home country. She will have to provide evidence that you can support her. Once she gets her visa she can come to the United states and you must get married within 90 days.
Din Law
Din Law | Khaja Din Attorney at Law
If you two have ever seen each other in the last two years and she has no issues with any overstays in the US you may want to consider a fiance visa.
    You cannot petition for her as your girlfriend but you can petition for her as your fiance if your plan is, indeed, to be married to her.
    There are many types of visas such as visitor, student, temporary professional worker, investor, etc. Are you talking about a fiance visa? Have you had a face-to-face meeting within the last two years? Are you prepared to get married within 90 days after she arrives? Another option is to go there and get married have her enter the U.S. as an immigrant. I suggest a paid consultation to evaluate your case and work out the best way to proceed.
    Wildes & Weinberg, P.C. | Leon Wildes
    Have her apply for a visitor's visa.
    Seifert Law Offices | Lisa Ellen Seifert
    Its fairly difficult for most Filipinas to get visitor visas to come to the U.S. But its not impossible. There may be other options to consider. You should see someone with experience in the area who can explain what is available and what is just not possible.
    She can apply for the B-2 visitor visa.