How can I get my fiance permanent residence in the USA if she has DACA? 1 Answers as of September 10, 2017

What are the fees in this representation? Please help I don't have a lot of money. Can I make payments? Is there a lawyer who can help me that won't charge too much.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of David L. Leon
The Law Office of David L. Leon | David L. Leon
Yes, you can make payments, there are plans. Whether or not you all will qualify will depend on a lot of things. Call my office, we can discuss the basics at no charge.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 9/10/2017
Click to View More Answers: