How can I get my fiance into the U.S. after his papers were taken away and he was deported to mexico? Posted on June 03, 2011

I want to bring my fiance from Mexico over to the U.S. legally. He was deported 11 yrs. ago and his papers were taken away for drugs. He again was caught with a small amount of drugs and deported again back in Dec. 2010. He did not go in front of a judge this last time, they just deported him back to Mexico. What do I need to file to get him over here legally again? He has 2 legal citizen children, his mother and father have had their green cards for 30 yrs. He also has a brother and sister that are legal citizens and me, as his fiance. What do we need to do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: