How can I get my fiance into the US? 2 Answers as of May 10, 2011

I will be asking her to marry me next week when I go to see her. She lives in Dominican Republic. Should I marry here there or does it even matter?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC | Louis M. Piscopo
If you are a U.S. Citizen and you and your fiance have physically met during the last 2 years, you can petition your fiance for a K-1 visa. This is the quickest process and takes about 6-9 months.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/10/2011
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
If you marry her then you file a spouse visa, if she is your Fiance you file a Fiance visa. They are roughly taking the same time to process.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 5/9/2011
Click to View More Answers: