How can I get my fathers child to sign over custody? Posted on April 12, 2011

How I would go about to get the father of my child to sign over his rights as a parent to my fiance so that he can adopt her without going through courts and shelling out tons of money if he is willing to sign over his parental duties? He hasnt been around for over a year and hasnt been paying child support. We both think its best for our child. Should we get lawyers or is there just paper work we can do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: