How can I get my ex to turn over financial documents regarding our debt? 1 Answers as of April 19, 2011

I was awarded a debt of my exs in our 2008 decree. He hasn’t canceled the card or transferred it to my name. He wont send me the statements, what can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Harris Law Firm
Harris Law Firm | Jennifer C. Robins
Send a certified copy of the divorce judgment to the creditor yourself and ask the debt be reassigned to you pursuant to the court order. You should be careful though, as your husband may have increased the debt since the time of the decree.
Answer Applies to: Oregon
Replied: 4/19/2011
Click to View More Answers: