How can I get my ex to pay our divorce settlement? Posted on March 10, 2011

My ex husband was ordered in our divorce to pay me over $4000 in monthly $100 payments (Indiana). In the past year he has paid $100 total. I still owe so much in attorney fees I can't hire one until I get her paid down and I can't pay on it until I get some money from him. Is there any thing I can do to force him to pay?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: