How can I get my ex to pay for medical insurance for our children? Posted on February 01, 2011

My ex is responsible for paying for medical insurance for our 2 kids per our divorce orders. He has not paid these costs for more than 14 years. He is now backing out on college cost splits we agreed to through non legal means. I stopped trying to get the money from him on the insurance long ago... can I now go back and get him to pay for what he was legally responsible for? I know its been a long time but his lack of staying with our agreed upon college plan has left me in significant debt. I live in MA and divorced in 1990.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: