How can I get my ex to pay child support? Posted on April 01, 2011

As part of my divorce agreement, I am supposed to get $70/wk in child support. My ex hasn't paid any since the middle of Jan. What are my options on getting this handled?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: