How can I get my ex to pay back money that is owed to me? 2 Answers as of March 01, 2011

My ex and I have been broken up for almost 2 years. We came to a mutual agreement that she was going to pay me back but when I recently asked her when, she said she will not pay me back. What should I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Rhonda R. Werner Schultz, PL
Rhonda R. Werner Schultz, PL | Rhonda R. Werner Schultz
Was your agreement in writing? Was the agreement part of a divorce action and included in your divorce judgment? If so, you can file a motion with the court to enforce the divorce judgment and the agreement.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 3/1/2011
Click to View More Answers: