How can I get my ex husband to pay suposal support? Posted on February 09, 2011

I was married for 38 years, we lived in Las Vegas for 20 years then my EX divorced me. He is supposed to pay me spousal support until I either marry or die, I am 62 years old. I moved back to Wisconsin and for the last three years he always deposited my check a few days late, he is a controller kind of person, now he has missed January 15th payment. I did hire a Vegas lawyer but he didn't help me, he did take my payment though. What kind of forms do I need to get him to pay spousal support? I live in Wisconsin now and he still lives in Vegas. I really need some help here, I will be homeless soon.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: