How can I get my drivers license back? 4 Answers as of May 31, 2011

I had my license suspended for failure to pay 2 tickets. Can it be arranged to make payments on my tickets and get a license to allow me to go to work.

Youll be able to get it back once youve complied with all court orders and rules. You can ask the judge for that when you go to court to clear the warrants and charges. If serious about hiring counsel to help you in this, and if this is in SoCal courts, feel free to contact me.
Go to the court where the tickets were filed and talk to the clerk of the traffic division. You may need to schedule a court appearance or the clerk can possibly set up a plan for you to pay off your ticket while your driving privilege is restored.
Law Office of Andrew Roberts
Law Office of Andrew Roberts | Andrew Stephen Roberts
If you have never appeared then you have to get matters put on calendar have have warrants recalled. If you already were found guilty and just didn't pay it is very hard to do anything other than pay the tickets to get hold lifted and your license re-issued. You might be able to get matter on calendar and a new payment plan- depends on court.
It is likely that your tickets are in GC services for failure to pay the tickets. Generally speaking, I have been informed that people in your similar situation can not get their license back until they pay off the complete fines. If you are willing to wait in line, you can check directly with them. I have had success in taking the tickets out of GC services, and then fighting the tickets in trial to get the license back. I would recommend contacting an attorney in your area to handle this for you. Many attorneys have reasonable rates for handling Infraction matters such as this. If your case is in Los Angeles or Venutra County, feel free to contact me to discuss further.