How can I get my citizenship? 1 Answers as of April 07, 2011

I was married in 2006 and applied for green card and obtained it in 2008. My wife left me and I did not file to remove the condition. I re-married again in November 2009 and filed again and received my 2-year green card in April 2010. How soon can I file to remove the condition and to apply for my citizenship? Can I speed up the process or the date of process because I have been here in the states for 10 years, or because I had my first green card four years ago? Thank you.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC | Louis M. Piscopo
You have to file to remove your conditional status before the expiration date of you current Green Card. Your prior time in the U.S. or the fact that you had a prior conditional Green Card does now allow you to file for citizen any earlier.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/7/2011
Click to View More Answers: