How can I get my child dual citizenship and how long will the process take? Posted on July 12, 2011

I am Canadian, planning to give birth in Bellevue. Can my baby have dual citizenship? Need lawyer help from Bellevue/Seattle to assist with paperwork. I will need to apply birth certificate and passport for baby in order to return to Canada. How much is fees? How long does the process take? Thanks!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: