How can I get my child back? 1 Answers as of August 03, 2011

I am the father of the child and he has been in my care for the past year 1/2. I went down to court and filed for custody. She found this information out and went down and filed a motion. She has never lived with the child for more than a week by herself. This is her first day with him. What can I do to get this child back now?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of James Lentz
Law Office of James Lentz | James Lentz
You got into this mess because you did not understand that regardless of the time mom spent with the child, until an order of the court she is the residential and custodial parent. You should have started by seeking a temporary order. You need legal assistance. Please see a local domestic relations attorney today.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 8/3/2011
Click to View More Answers: