How can I get my brother and his wife and child permission to come visit me in the U.S? Posted on June 05, 2011

I am a U.S citizen living in CT and my brother along with his wife and child who are citizens of Ukraine (former Armenian citizens) wish to come visit us here in the U.S and I would like to know what the necessary steps are to getting them here.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: